1. Eric Arthur Blair is the pseudonym of which famous author?
2. What was the Beatles debut album?
3. Who wrote “The Odyssey” and “The Iliad”?
4. Who is the Roman god of wine?
5. What does “philosophy” mean in Greek?
6. Who band does the song “Us And Them” come from?
7. How many plays did Shakespeare write in his life?
8. What country has the longest coastline?
9. What three countries don’t have the colours blue, red and white on their flags?
10. Who starred as Butch Cassidy in “Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid”?
11. How many lines are in a sonnet?
12. In what book is Phileas Fogg the main character?
13. What is the nickname of the main character in Great Expectations?
14. What director has directed films like “Persona”, “Through A Glass Darkly” and “The Seventh Seal”?
15. What famous astronomer was charged with heresy for his discoveries and was subsequently placed under house arrest by the Church for the rest of his life?
16. Who composed “The Planets”?
17. What is considered to be the first Western film with a narrative?
18. Who slayed the Minotaur?
19. Who wrote “The Plague” and “The Rebel”?
20. What was the twelfth labour of Hercules?